As we continue to scale our engineering teams quickly at Cruise, we’ve reached a natural point in the evolution of the company’s growth where we need to explore talent pools outside of our beloved hometown. Not by bringing them to Cruise, but by bringing Cruise to them. With a thriving tech community and its proximity to our headquarters in San Francisco, CA., Seattle is a logical choice. We’re excited to join Seattle’s community and look forward to introducing Cruise to folks who are interested in the technical challenges of making self-driving cars a reality.
Are you interested in improving transportation technologies to deliver cleaner, efficient, safer and more convenient solutions? Then, you should check out these job opportunities and events from some of the hottest smart mobility tech companies in Seattle area.
- GM Cruise: One of the hottest and well-funded self-driving car companies. Check out their openings in Seattle and their recruiting tech talk event on April 1st.
- Mercedes: Work with one of the world’s best car makers. They are hiring actively in Seattle. Check it out.
- Convoy: The hottest mobility startup unicorn in Seattle is hiring tons of people.
- Uber: The company that is expected to be among the biggest IPOs in the mobility segment soon is hiring in Seattle. Check out their UberBus hiring event on Apr 2nd.
- Blue Origin: The hottest aerospace startup in the area is hiring hundreds in Kent. Check out their openings and attend this space industry career event tonight in Seattle to meet their team.
Join our mailing list to get updates on upcoming smart mobility events and news.